Start saving today! Call (770) 910-9700
Sliding windows have two operational sashes that slide horizontally. They come in two and three lite variations.
A popular style, slider windows have one or two sliding sashes that move horizontally within the frame. This allows for easy access to sunlight and provides great ventilation, making them ideal for any room in the home. The sash and frame are welded for extra strength, and the heavy-duty extruded aluminum half screen adds durability and a quick path to the outdoors.
America’s Best Choice Windows offers the greatest variety of vinyl slider windows in Atlanta. Our windows come with double strength insulated glass pack and dual force resistant cam locks that meet AAMA requirements, as well as dual weather stripping, meaning you are protected from almost anything that could come your way.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Exterior beveled main frame for an improved aesthetic appearance
- 1" Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum half screen for strength and durability
- Dual force resistant cam locks meet AAMA requirements
- Spring loaded half screen. No plastic clips or pins
- Full fiberglass screen
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas .30 U factor and .28 solar heat gain co-efficiency or Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas .30 U Factor and .21 solar heat gain co-efficiency.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- ¹/²" Main frame foam wrap for added insulation
- Multi-color options