Start saving today! Call (770) 910-9700
Single-hung windows have one bottom vertically sliding sash. The top sash is fixed. Not available in all markets.
Single-hung windows are a great option for those on a budget. These are commonly used throughout the home and office. They have one mobile sash on the bottom that slides up, and one fixed sash at the top. The sash and frame of the windows are welded for extra strength, and all single-hung windows come with dual weather-stripping for protection from wind, water, and whatever else Atlanta could throw your way.
There are multiple types of glass to choose from, such as bronze, gray-tinted glass, or glass with colonial-style grids. When it comes to single-hung windows, Atlanta’s own America’s Best Choice Windows has everything a buyer could ever want!
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Soft vinyl weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum half screen for strength and durability
- Dual force resistant cam locks meet AAMA requirements
- Cardinal LoE-270 glass and argon gas or
Cardinal LoE-366 glass and argon gas.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- ½" Main frame foam wrap for added insulation
- Multi-color options